die mediennutzungsrechte für diesen inhalt können nicht bestätigt werden

Seit heute kommt bei sämtlichen Liedern die Fehlermeldung "die mediennutzungsrechte für diesen inhalt können nicht bestätigt werden". was kann ich da machen?

TRANSLATION

As of today, the error message "the media usage rights for this content can not be verified" comes in all songs. What can I do there?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello. Have you recently made a switch from a trial subscription, to a paid subscription? If you have, a possible solution would be to re-download an album that you downloaded during your trial, as that has been known to re-initialize your license. Let us know how that goes. Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well, i have the same problem mentioned in the posting above - but a re-download of the songs didn't had any affect and brought no solution what so ever... i really get frustrated over here!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same Problem.

Now ist Works on my win8 Tab but not on the Phone.

Streaming Works on both but I can't play the downloaded songs on the win8 phone. (they are both registered for the music pass)

Sorry this didn't help.

I have also the same problem. I made the switch from trial to paid subscription and I also downloaded tracks after the first error message. But it still doesn't work.

Sorry this didn't help.

The same here.... need an answer :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi all,

Let's first make sure that all devices you are using are registered for your music pass over here. Also, are you on Zune music passes or Xbox Music passes? And do any of the steps listed here seem to help? Let us know. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I had the same problem, I switched from Trial subscripton to a paid one. Two days before the official end of the trial of 30 days, all the music I have downloaded was useless due to the message "the media usage rights for this content can not be verified"  ("Mediennutzungsrechte konnten nicht bestätigt werden") So it wasn't possible to play any song which I have downloaded with the Music Pass anymore.  Streaming music was working fine, but downloading and offline listening not.

So I contacted the Microsoft chat support, the first agent explained something was wrong with the payment I have to wait 24 h setting up a new payment and canceling the first one, okay let's wait one day more but...issue wasn't solved after 24 h. Next try, next agent, this one told me I have to wait 3 to 7 days because DRM has to reintialize first...okay...not solving the problem for the moment, but it was some kind of an explanation...

In a forum I read the only thing that would help is a complete reset of the windows phone, so on day 4 of waiting I made a decision (because it was making me insane;-)): I saved all my settings and datas and have done finally a complete reset...it worked...and I can finally use the full Music Pass, downloading and offline listening no problem...this is a really hard and time consuming way, but unfortunately it works...

Sorry this didn't help.