DIE HARD ARCADE FOR XBOX LIVE ARCADE!!!

Okay gamers... i loved seeing (and playing) the old Metal Slug games and various other timeless classics but i just had almost made my mind explode. With such arcade games such as the Simpsons, X-MEN or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles now available, i began to think of what other games i spent countless hours playing.

Then it hit me... like a kick in the nuts... WHAT IF THE NEXT XBOX ARCADE GAME WAS DIE HARD???!?!!!?!?!?!

if you dont know which game i am talking about, see this link below (and shame on you)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Hard_Arcade

Can we make this happen? Maybe we can... lets see if we can get a lot of posts saying why we love this game and would want to play it again. Maybe someone will see it and make this happen!!

-Angel

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i recall that game, I seriously doubt it getting a re-release tho.  Although it is by Sega and they are one of the few companies that jumped on the digital re-release campaign.

I'd like to see Aliens Vs Predate arcade game remade.

I remember this game. Good times.

-

I support this.

Wow you also just blew my mind! I seriously had completely forgotten about that game untill this very second.

-

I guess you never know what they'll remake!

i had tha game :D was awesome. I miss my sega saturn :(

yes it would be good to see die hard arcade and its dynamite cop. A lot of great sega games have been appering on xbla so maybe it will happen.

i miss this game as well..... it would be so awesome if there would be a XBLA release for this title!!!!!!! Please MS go for it, it would be a instant buy :D

I still have it on a working Sega Saturn, it is easily worthy of a digital release. Good memories, tks op

These classic sega titles are qaulity and still hold up now when i play them

[quote user="JT THE GAME"]

yes it would be good to see die hard arcade and its dynamite cop. A lot of great sega games have been appering on xbla so maybe it will happen.

[/quote]

Ehh 2 different games but both look the same.

So I still must be the only one who actually played it at the arcade?   Would love to see this re-re'd