Did you know???

Just found out earlier today that your titans main weapon can run out of ammo. I never realized this before or knew it was possible. Found out by going on a rampage with the chaingun, and all of a sudden couldn't reload.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

did it make you pee? cause that yellow hurts

I think getting out of the Titan then getting back in, reloads/restocks everything? Or maybe that is for running out of ammo as a Pilot, then you can reload all your Pilot stuff by getting in the Titan, then getting back out? Something like that.

did you know that switching to Geico could save you 15% or more on car insurance?

^  Everybody knows that

Bummer. Often times you can find Titan weapons laying around, that you can pick up.

^ Did you know that Pinocchio would make a bad motivational speaker?  "When I look around this room, I see nothing but untapped potential"

Really?

Shooting till your run out of ammo. Wow you must be really good or suck really bad.

I wonder if you "retreat" back towards your spawn and let some AI fix/heal your Titan, if they can/would reload all your weapons?

I don't see how you can run out of ammo besides hiding in a map's corner and shooting at trees.