Did they change something?

Okay, so Yesterday- Flat Tire was one of the challenges. When I have to kill specific types of enemies, (or vehicles in this case.) I do it on Score Attack. When did Score Attack vehicle kills stop counting for Challenges? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I usually go after vehicles with Sniper Rifles, so I should adjust my angle so it goes only through the vehicle and not the vehicle + Pilot. I could have sworn I got Holdout Score attack kills before.

[quote user="FreakasaurusRex"]Banshees on Holdout in score attack never counted, They force you to compete with other players for the vehicle kills so u have to play limited or arcade[/quote]You can get vehicle kills in Score Attack. I get at least one Wraith kill every time on Beachhead during 2x Score Attack.

It's like I said in my previous post, it's about which dies first, the driver/pilot or the vehicle.

Banshees on Holdout in score attack never counted, They force you to compete with other players for the vehicle kills so u have to play limited or arcade

This can be a little confusing about how vehicle kills work.

The vehicle kill has to be from the vehicle killing the driver, not the other way around. Sometimes, an explosion, like from the Target Locater, can kill the driver first and the vehicle next, thus making the kill an enemy kill and not a vehicle kill.

Wraiths have a better chance of getting the vehicle kill because of the size, while Ghosts offer a higher chance of a vehicle kill. Hope this helps understanding how it works.

Oh. And also, Banshees probably have the highest chance of getting a pilot kill than the vehicle kill.

After the Firefight match, you can check the Game Stats and use the bumpers to see the kill types. Vehicles will show on their own page.