Did the previous update ruin this game??

Ever since the previous update Im getting server connection losses, infinite loading screens, and lobbys with no timers counting down far more often than I was before.  The lag level in game seems a little more aggravating also,  Anyone else experiencing these issues more frequently?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Seriously dude.  Seems like a lot of things popped up after the last patch.

Earlier I needed 239,000 xp for level 38....LOL.  Eventually it fixed itself but these issues as of late are a bit discouraging.  

Ive noticed the weird XP gap between matches also.  Like sometimes theres an inch left to the progression bar and the game says I need 65K XP to advance.  Definitely something strange afoot in Recon-Land.

I just tried playing again for the first time in two weeks, and while I have experienced some lag in the matches I played, there are two greater concerns for me.

-

Saboteur is my favorite game type and prior to the update I had no problem playing matches of Saboteur.  Now whenever I try joining a Saboteur game it says there are no matches and it puts me in a lobby by myself.  I might be able to connect to one or two other people in the lobby, but that's it.  The only game type I can join and actually play anymore is Conflict.  I find it hard to believe I'm the only one that wants to play Saboteur.

-

Also, I noticed after the matches I played it said I needed 200,000xp to go from level 31 to 32.  I know that is way off and that it should be way less than 200,000xp, so something is going on.

-

I would voice these problems on Ubisoft's website, but it won't even let me connect to their website.  I'm frustrated because, like you guys, I was having a blast with this game, but these issues are really turning me off.  I was looking forward to the DLC, but I will most likely skip it until these problems are corrected.

^^ The only reason I even play CoD anymore is because I have some really good friends that pretty much only play that game.  I can't stand the game itself anymore, but it's enjoyable when you get some friends and just play for fun.  Fully knowing of course that hit detection and lag comp will be all over the place.

The a fore mentioned issues seem to have followed me.  My fault.  Everyone blame me.

^1 This :(  And I so wish it weren't so.  But as soon as a game even remotely begins to feel like CoD to me, I typically bail.

Before the update I was constantly saying, mid match, "This game is so awesome!!!"  I still enjoy it when it's running smoothly, but there is definitely a high level of frustration most times.  Before the update:  Occasional lag lobbies= find a new one.  After the update:  Lost connection to server, glitchy and laggy lobbies, bullets doing absolutely nothing=high blood pressure, turn off the game.

Yup i feel the same way Ghost, they need to do some thing as it's killing the game for me at the moment an this is the best game ive played in a long time :(

I love this game, I really do.  But as someone who doesn't have an entire summer to **** away gaming, it's frustrating to have to deal with all of those issues just to get INTO a game and the have to suffer some of lag issues once you get there.  I want to pick up the DLC next week because I think it would add even more life to a game that I do thoroughly enjoy (when it works) but Im not sure I want to plunk more money down until some of these issues are resolved.

It's funny that prior to the update, the only issue I was having was occasional in game lag.  The connection issues were very rare at that point.

Played two games yesterday (first time in a week) each one was just a lag fest :(

So i jumped back on the Pc version an the lag was gone :)

They need sort there servers out b4 people start to trade there game in