Did the DLC change the playability of this game?

I am looking to get input form folks who have had the game since it came out. Has the new DLC changed or fixed the problems that were present when it was released?

I am looking to purchase if it has been fixed and I'd like to hear from players.

Thanks,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It seems they fixed the "game syncing" bugs, and they made decks invisible in ranked FFA, both major improvements.

The new problem is finding a match in the lobby list. It seems it's ALWAYS full, and no matter what slot I try to join, it loads and loads... and then fails.

1 step forward and 2 steps back. These developers are brutally terrible.

Well, thanks for the feedback. As you can see the activity on this forum is really light, as sign that I take pretty seriously. It seems like this game is dead in the water. I could be wrong just my impression. Which would be a shame because the first one (for all its problems) was really enjoyable.

This game is still really enjoyable. All the new cards and the new decks make it almost a new game. WELL worth the 400ms point.

[quote user="TOM USMC"]

Well, thanks for the feedback. As you can see the activity on this forum is really light, as sign that I take pretty seriously. It seems like this game is dead in the water. I could be wrong just my impression. Which would be a shame because the first one (for all its problems) was really enjoyable.

[/quote]

Don't let the lack of people on this forum put you off.... lots of people have stopped using these forums since they updated it. Its a ghost town compared to what it used to be like.... luckly this hasn't effected the amount of people on xbox live. Magic 2012 still has a good online following and I never struggle to get someone to play against. You may have to wait for a few minutes between games but people are still playing and the new decks in the DLC are really enjoyable to play with.... if not a little over powered. So in a nutshell.... great game..... still active online :)