Did the Court Case happen on Monday ?

The Infinity Ward VS Activision court case was set for May 23rd, 2011 which was Monday.  There has been no news on it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was wondering the same exact thing. I sure hope it's still on; if I find out that they settled it out of court already I'll be extremely disappointed.

I totally forgot about this, I'm curious about this too.

Will be interesting if the court rules against Activision.

Bobby Cockstick FTL!

I would like to know as well.  This court decision could mean MW 3 gets the boot this year

@Kramerllama

They will probably change the name but I know what you mean.

it wouldnt be that simple, especially if they have characters and anything else associated with the MW franchise.  If Respawn wins the rights to the MW name and MW 3, that would mean IW/Sledge/Raven would have to pretty much scrap it all.  That would include any names, any story information, any settings, characters, MP information, etc. that has to do with MW 3.  They woyuldnt just be able to change the name.

Kramer should change his name to Lional Hutz

You just have to look at the facts, and realize, if Respawn acquires the rights to the MW name, anything and everything involved with MW 3 now, would in essence get scrapped.  There would be no time to rewrite a new story, hire voice actors again, change the setting, character models, names, maps, anything within MP, and have it shipped by Nov 8.

You don't know that so shut your mouth and let your @$$ talk. Lol