Did not receive my Microsoft Points from the surveys and from buying an item in the Xbox Marketplace.

I need help with receiving Microsoft Points from Xbox Live Rewards. Here is the situation: I completed the January, February, and March survey. I did not receive the 20 Microsoft Points from January, February, and March. I should receive at least 60 Microsoft Points.

Here is the second situation: On February 9, 2013, From what the webpage said: www.xbox.com/en_US/live/rewards, It says (Make your 1st purchase on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. I decided to that since it was easier. My current balance that time was 140 Microsoft Points. So I went to the Xbox LIVE marketplace, and I purchased the Houston Texans T-shirt which was 80 Microsoft Points. I successfully downloaded the item, but ever since then, I have not been rewarded 100 Microsoft Points. So if you guys can help me out on why I'm not receiving the Microsoft Points from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program, I would appreciate it!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Rewards points are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have earned at least 100 points.

The first purchase does have to be your first since joining Live, not just since joining the program. So if you had purchased anything before joining the program, you would not qualify.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Usually (for me atleast) it takes about 1-2 months for the points to go through. I read somewhere that there only adding the points once they add up too 100+ so for the surveys you might not get them till a couple more months. As for the 100 point deal it will take a month for them too be added. If you dont get anything by next month though I would call support and see if they can speed it up.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.