Did Not get the Achievement for beat the first 5 episodes of spartan ops

I beat the last two I was missing and have all of them marked complete but did not get the 80 point achievement associated with it has this happened to anyone else ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I have heard it happen to someone else and said they unlocked it just by replaying the first one on any difficulty.

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

I have heard it happen to someone else and said they unlocked it just by replaying the first one on any difficulty.

[/quote]

Yes, it's some kind of glitch. Happened to me too. It's also true that you can unlock it by replaying the first one, that's what I did and it worked for me.

also check the way point. I had forgotten that I played one chapter on episode 1 on solo. Had to get a friend to run thru with me on coop.

That happened to me, as well.  I just kept playing more Spartan Ops and it unlocked eventually.  I don't know exactly what I did to unlock it, but I remember that it did not unlock right after I finished all of the Spartan Ops missions.

Also, the achievement that you get for defending the generators on chapter 1 of episode 5 is also glitched.

-M

Me too. Completed first 5 episodes on legendary and not 1 achievement. Should have got 2. I'll try first episodes again and let you all know.

Yes, so I continued playing through chapter 2 on legendary and by ep2 it popped. "Legendary chapter" achievement