Did I Miss Much?

Hey friends! :) I was in the hospital since last Saturday up until today. And I was just wondering If I missed any major updates for MW3 or the xbox forums community in general.

-

Also has the hacking been patched, or gotten worse?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol you out the hospital and your worried about this trash! Wow.

I'm not going to play it much anyway I have gotten bored also I do have better things to do for the next few months. I was just wondering how the community was as well. Had a life changing experience you could say.

You're 15th prestige and JUST getting bored with the game?

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

You're 15th prestige and JUST getting bored with the game?

[/quote]

Maybe, heaven forbid, he actually likes the game? Shocking eh?

I went into a coma shortly after MW2 came out, no joke.I sense a pattern forming.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Hey friends! :) I was in the hospital since last Saturday up until today. And I was just wondering If I missed any major updates for MW3 or the xbox forums community in general.

-

Also has the hacking been patched, or gotten worse?

[/quote]

nope dubstep you didn't miss anything hope every thing is good and OK. The only different really is the black out people trying to do get the game fixed and robert bowling quit IW. but hope all is well for you.

There was a an emergency update for hacks but shortly after someone reported under map glitch on CrapBox. I think this got fixed with another playlist update though.

Not really, MW3 is still more stale than the asbestos in my attic.

At least you have an attic lol.

-

Welcome back Dubstep! Hope you're feeling better and all is well. :)

Let's see hmmmm yo u gotta disable DLC to get  a good search for games.  The new DLC pack ruined searches to the point you only find 1 game to play in and stay with that group until you get lucky enough to find another lobby!  Yeah this game gets better to the point they ask you if you would like to disable the DLC! *** lazy @@@ company putting out a failing product!