Did I just really blow it?

I think I may have really  messed up.  I just got into the lower undead berg, and Im pretty sure I just attacked the undead female merchant.  She was behind a gate up the spiral stairs..  I thought she was some enemy, so I just hit her thru the gate, and then she started screaming all these things at me.  Did I just ruin my chance to buy things off her?  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would try to go to where you fought the gargoyles on the roof in Undead Parish and try to request absolution from Oswald. (The dude with open arms.) That would be your best chance.

Yup... I think he charges you 2000 souls multiplied by your current skill level.  He should be able to clear things up.

Just be careful and don't let NPCs die.  I accidentally had my Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo (the only one who can make rare weapons with the Boss Souls) in my first playthrough and I am SOOOO glad he's back now in my second so I can get all the cool stuff.

I exploit infinite soul glitches just to pay off these. I think that they shouldn't charge you so much considering its almost always an accident.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I exploit infinite soul glitches just to pay off these. I think that they shouldn't charge you so much considering its almost always an accident.

[/quote]

*shakes head*  I'm not going to comment other than to say you SHOULD keep your sins if you do them and can't afford to pay them off right away.  That way people in the Darkmoon Blades have people to invade. 

It's not nice to cheat. 

Hows one go about doing this infinite soul glitch?  I am level 20 now, so thats going to cost me around 40K in souls.....  Thats a lot of time I do not have.  Wow, what a *** up!

As I understand it, unless you're insane, you won't be able to do the "glitch" for awhile. But if you can collect 20000 souls and go buy the gate seal from the blacksmith you can go farm the forest covenant guys by making them fall to their deaths off a cliff over and over for a decent amount of souls per run.

Actually, if you have the master key, you get get there and do the glitche from the very start of the game. Its going to be a nice long truck to get there though. But some have done it, and gotten there to the dragon within a hour of getting to firelink from the asylum. But without that master key that allows you to get to drake valley from undead burg, your going to have to do it the old fashion way.

[quote user="CoyAndChris"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

*shakes head*  I'm not going to comment other than to say you SHOULD keep your sins if you do them and can't afford to pay them off right away.  That way people in the Darkmoon Blades have people to invade. 

It's not nice to cheat. 

[/quote]I don't play multiplayer in this game. I do not want to be involved in multiplayer.

The PS3 patch is supposed to lower the cost for absolution.  Not sure by how much.  It's funny how that soul glitch has turned everyone into a cheater, whether they want to be or not.  If you get invaded and kill the person, who happens to be carrying 250,000 souls from the exploit, you inherit all of the glitched currency from him.  I've always wondered if that's why the players are so spread out on different levels, simply because there's an unnatural amount of souls in circulation within the game itself.

Yeah, no joke I killed someone I invaded and he dropped SIXTEEN MILLION SOULS.  I didn't use all of them but it still made me way overpowered.