Did anyone else do this?

Like 3 months ago I go to pre-order Call of Duty MW3, and I came back home and decided to look at a  Battlefield 3 trailer

. And because my mind is so blown away from the gameplay, I go back to Gamestop to switch my pre-order from MW2 to BF3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I didnt even pre order MW3.....dont think I will be buying it either. Between BF3 and Ace Combat, I wont have time for anything else.

^^Same here I have not even considered wasting my £££ renting MW3 nevermind pre-ordering it.

No, cause I never even thought about pre-ordering MW3...

MW3 is a question of if or when I'll get it. But BF3 I am definitely getting it. I've Pre-order it at Gamestop a few months ago.

Did'nt have the slightest interest in pre-ordering MW3,won't pick that up until i can get a cheap used copy for the campaign.

Never had the slightest feeling that I'd even preorder MW3. Honestly haven't seen a single thing that stands out or entices me.

BF3 naturally came first, but I'll likely get MW3 as well. From what I've heard, it's gonna be more similar to CoD4 in map design than those that came after, and they're changing killstreaks, calling them pointstreaks instead and giving streak rewards based on points. So players will be more inclined to go for objectives, and those of us that already do will get rewarded for it.

Already have BF3 pre-ordered, I might give MW3 a rent just for the campaign, but I'm still on the fence about even that.

I did actually pre order both but cancelled MW3 , i wont have time to play it anyway but BF3 is much more my cup of tea :)

MWWHAT?