DICE says PC is lead Platform? More like PS3

A bunch of liars

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well haven't you heard. They at first said PC was lead platform and a couple of months after they said consoles were lead platform. This is one of many lies that DICE said prelaunch. I'm sure DICE would lose a lot of money if sued for their lies.

Penn state is looking for coaches PGM and red clown

Blame Sony and their briefcases full of money.

Dont play then. No loss for the community if you have nothing else to do but whine.

[quote user="TheSylntChamber"]

Dont play then. No loss for the community if you have nothing else to do but whine.

[/quote]

Don't you ever have anything better to say then 'Don't play then.'

God, all your posts say that, and just because someone says something it doesn't make them a whiner.

I also hate exclusive's in gaming, however Sony & EA/DICE are both large businesses which need huge profits turn overs, so they can continue to operate, which is something I don't like but can respect.

Is waiting a week for content really worth so much hate towards PS3. DICE only consider the PC their lead platform, because BF3 was developed for the PC from the get go, and then down scaled for console users.

I like my PS3...downloads are SOOOOO SLOOOOOOW though.....but otherwise, it's pretty cool, and alot of PS3 exclusives are badass....Uncharted, Killzone, Heavy Rain etc etc etc

[quote user="Luca the Dead"]

[quote user="TheSylntChamber"]

[/quote]

Don't you ever have anything better to say then 'Don't play then.'

God, all your posts say that, and just because someone says something it doesn't make them a whiner.

[/quote]

i have seen him say that in atleast three threads. Just because someone complains about his precious battlefield he gets his nose bent out of shape. Just because people complain or don't like one aspect of a game doesn't mean they shouldn't play it.

This game is fun on XBOX. I am not sure why people get so bent out of shape about exclusivity deals. Mobile carriers do this all the time. At least we have BF3 to play on the XBOX console.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I like my PS3...downloads are SOOOOO SLOOOOOOW though.....but otherwise, it's pretty cool, and alot of PS3 exclusives are badass....Uncharted, Killzone, Heavy Rain etc etc etc

[/quote]

Not to mention Resistance! That series is amazing. Oh... and BF3 runs much better on PS3 as well.