DICE logic V1530: AA = Anti-All

Clip in the post below this one.

-

P.S. This is the #1 tanker on PS3, so don't bring up "he was just ***" argument...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qnACP34z888]

nerf it ! nerf it ! nerf it !

Lolol. Omg

Bet he won't do that again.  Actually, I bet $100 he's sitting in one of those things right now, pub stomping.  

from the comments and videos ive seen, it seems laughably op. only competent ps3 owners can really determine that at this point. There are a lot of different variables to factor in with coming to that conclusion anyways..duh..but if it is as bad as people make it out to be, i suspect  a patch to nerf it would come quickly. they always patch right after DLC.

i always feared this vehicle from the first sight of it, my helis :(..

ehh, only time will tell...

and of course there will be those people that will whine about people whining about nerfing, and "blah blah blah" blah blah blah, same old shiza

Unless Dice plans on releasing another DLC, I doubt that anything else is going to be nerfed/fixed.

Does Zehq ever stop crying?

there has to be some sort of balancing for that thing. maybe its slow to move and turn, both tank and turret, or has no boost, or something.

Yep St8 thinks this is balanced, typical. A tank should not be destroyed in literally 2 seconds by a jeep.

Never said it was balanced, I haven't ever experienced it tbh. Just played Battlefield for the first time in over a month but that is besides the point. I think I got my answer though.