DICE I have a few issues

Ok overall I am enjoying the game more and more as I play. You can tell this game will be off the hook on the Next Gen Consoles but overall I really believe AGAIN DICE released this game wiith just too many issues.

Battlepacks....I earn them, and open them yet they show on Battlelog and the game they are still closed? Can I only open so many at a time ? This might be just me handling the packs wrong.

Earned Perks/guns upgrades....Why do I keep losing my perks. I earn scopes, rank, perks etc and like  this morning I jump on and nothing saved??? This has happend more then once...I earned the health bag and rank ...left game came back and nothing.

Freezing...NUff said here I think, but give me a break with this. That said, my quit rate is like 35%? Wtf is that....Reset please !!!!!

Lag....Some times not too bad other times its over the top.

Playing with friends......Have no idea other then finding a game and having my buds join.

Stats....Why can't DICe release a game that actually lets you check your stats and only push a button once. First time....Could not connect....2nd time I ususally get there and this is a  minor issue really.....Stats in game do not match stats on Battlelog.

Assist count as a kill? I guess this is ok, but won't it kinda mess up K/D stats.? It's an assist not a kill why get a kill ?

Accuracy...I Notice mine is terrible? 14% i think.  Is that because I keep throwing away ammo? Totally forgot you lose ammo.

Getting caught on minor ledges/lips, debris  etc....This was an issue in BF3 but IMO BF4 has taken it to an entire new level. I think I tripped on a dam rock last night?

Skill Level....I just don;t get this...I  can get a 2.0++ KD Stat , cap flags,Throw ammo, Revive, come in 1st place and actually loose SKill....Other times I will purposly sit back , snipe like a homo and my skill shoots through the roof?  

My rant for the day, Like i said, I do like the game and the more I play the more I like it but there are some things that are very aggrevating.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yea i have same problem with battlepacks..i think they are open but in game not available

Skill level has always been how you rate against those you kill or who kill you.  if you kill players with higher rank you get more skill points, players with lesser rank kill you, you lose skill points.  

So, it pays to have a low rank? Being level 11-14 over the weekend actually hurt me. lol

Funny thing is, Sunday night I go 18 and 8 in a game of domination then turn around and play obliteration the very next game and go 3 and 9 since all I did was try to go for the bomb.

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

So, it pays to have a low rank? Being level 11-14 over the weekend actually hurt me. lol

[/quote]

From DICE:

This is what determines your skill level on your stats page:

• You gain/loose SL based on every confrontation with another player

• Killing a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than killing  someone less skilled

• Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply  added/subtracted based on the encounter and the SL of both parts  (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the  other loses only 20)

• The SL is used for matchmaking

^^Full parties or squads blow any matchmaking ideas out of the water.

Sure.  its probably only used in situations they can control, like say, quick match...?  

Probably a Region search, then a connection to dedi search, then a ping search, then maybe a skill search, but I think its probably more random than anything, dunno, especially since you can pick your own servers to play in. Just a guess.

Losing ranks, attachments, and etc is kind of getting annoying, I've been stuck at lvl 17 for quite a while now lol.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Probably a Region search, then a connection to dedi search, then a ping search, then maybe a skill search, but I think its probably more random than anything, dunno, especially since you can pick your own servers to play in. Just a guess.

[/quote]

Computers work on explicit instructions, there I nothing "random" about it. if you let the game place you in a match, you are filtered by skill level. 

Ok then what about this. I use quick match and I just found out that's not good any longer ? My Win/loss is terrible but it is what it is. But what I seem to be noticing I join teams that are getting creamed and are very one sided.  I don' t like to moan about WIn/loss but cut me a freaking break. I mean the games are almost over and 1/2 to a 1/4 of the players have left. I am now shocked when i join a winning team.