Dice give 1 and take 2 from the Sniper class...

Just discovered that they will give prone (yay) but if you stay in the same position for a certain time the lens will give reflection that will appear to others (u.u) AND they will give weapon sway to snipers ( OH great). I really hope that Dice isn´t stupid enough to make an impossible class to play. I mean i don´t care if the lens give away my position if I stay there for more than 5 min( in fact i should even deserve if i camper like an a.s.s) But at leats 4 min for scoping the area it´s a fair time since snipers are so weak close combat. BUt weapon sway plus MORE bullet drop? A good snipers is ALWAYS on the move, so i can´t shoot well from afar while i´m walking anymore? Just because of bipod? Dude we won´t use the bipods too much because of the reflection, why add the sway? Only if it´s equal to ghost recon where you have at least 15 seconds of steady aim...Hope that Dice have balanced it well....If it´s well balanced the chalenge will be well accepted :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

...dude what´s wrong with this forum, it eat's some letters whenever i edit the post.....Oh well i´m a little bad with english grammar since I´m Brazilian...just have to deal with it :)

Stop camping and help your team capture objectives. If you are sitting in a spot for more than 5 minutes, then you aren't really helping your team out very much.

You didn't read at all did you?

Sounds like some well thought out weapon class discouragement factor going on here by dev.  I see a lot of people trying this class out and abandoning it cause the the combination of bullet drop AND the gun swaying like a limb of a tree with 90 mph gusts.  Thanks for the bull-sway  dev.

I think if well implemented, the bull-sway will be great because it will discourage the camper people that only like to shoot from the end of the map (litlle kids), but ill implemented they will just gonna make a useless class....

Yeah, I read what you said, and most of the people I have talked to are thrilled with the inclusion of gun sway and lens flare. Pretty much everyone I know hates snipers that just sit in the woods on the edge of the map and does nothing but players for K/D ratio. Dice is doing a good thing by including these things. Pretty much everyone I have talked to agrees with that.

I think that making the sniping class more difficult to use will actually draw more people to it.

I think its good,I hate it on some maps when theres like 6 snipers camped just outside there spawn with 12x M95s.

I know that a good spot is hard to give up.  Espicially if you are doing well.   I think that scope glint adds balance.  A good sniper always has multiple spots. So what is the worry.

I like the glint effect personally. But I wonder if the glint works if I put a reddot on my sniper :P