Dice, fix your ***

How do people keep killing me after I just killed them? No they did not get revived.

I don't know if it is lag but damn I should not get a head shot on someone then die from their bullets. This happens WAY too much in this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry, but if they get the bullets off before you kill em it is fair game.

yea I guess but BC2 is the only FPS that this happens to me this much in and I'm not just talking about COD.

I use to think this game sucked until I got Black Ops yesterday. Lag and bloody disconnections all day long.

Yeah, it happens a lot in this game. Bullets actually take time to travel in BF. What happens is you shoot at someone and at the same time they shoot back, your bullets pass in mid air and you both die. I have actually had a couple instances while sniping at long range where I've fired a fraction of a second faster than the other sniper and seen them fall dead before I was hit by their round.

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

Yeah, it happens a lot in this game. Bullets actually take time to travel in BF. What happens is you shoot at someone and at the same time they shoot back, your bullets pass in mid air and you both die. I have actually had a couple instances while sniping at long range where I've fired a fraction of a second faster than the other sniper and seen them fall dead before I was hit by their round.

[/quote]

Well yea that makes sense at long range.

It just seems like it happens way to much. I know I've gotten head shots on people while they were sprinting and still get killed by them. In my first 12 hours it happens at LEAST twice a round. Sometimes more.

So?  Bullets take time to travel to your target, if you see someone and they see you and both of you fire, youll both die despite who hits who first.  Its not like in COD where the bullets of the dead person disappear.  Bullets are actual physics in BC 2, and not laser beams like in COD.  

I lol everytime someone has a problem with BF and there is an immediate COD reference. Its like the w****e that slept with all your friends.

bullet travel+lag= what you have

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

I lol everytime someone has a problem with BF and there is an immediate COD reference. Its like the w****e that slept with all your friends.

[/quote]

thats because when everyone has this "problem" and dont understand that this game has bullet physics, so bullets travel in air, they chalk it up to lag, and usually expect it to be like in COD where there are no bullets, as they travel at the speed of light.

if you are using a shot gun or any one shot kill weapons this does not happen... and if it does it's not as much.