DICE Employee Says Final Build Looks Better Than Beta

Click here and scroll down. I don't know how to link individual tweets.

Here's a transcript:

DustyArne (random person on Twitter): "Do the #BF3 Xbox360 beta graphics represent the end game graphics? Really curious about this.."

locust9 (DICE employee) : "no. It looks far better"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hell no random!! LOL.. It was me!!!!!!

Awesome info!!!   Thanks Guys!!  :)

Since ive recieved a few comments that say.. "markting awnser" "Af course they say that" And that kind of comments.

I will add this.

A Developer, specially a Lead dev like David, wil NOT lie on public media like twitter about the game.. They know, a lie will kill the game for gamers WAY more then some lousy graphics, even when these was the final build, David would be honest about this.

. So you guys better believe this is the truth and nothing but the Truth.

HAHAHA, Dusty, you Random!!!

[quote user="Only1Matrixxx"]

HAHAHA, Dusty, you Random!!!

[/quote]

Shhhhh you!!!

LOL

I'll trust them there but that's the only time, DICE hasn't released any battlefield games lately that have made the anticipation worthwhile for me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - dude you are fooling yourself if you really belive this. dude is about making money, lie and get the people to buy. So what if you don't like it or think they lied to you after you put down your $60, they already have your money. I bet it's final code.

GOW Beta was final code. It looked great and played great, all they wanted to test was the dedicated servers and such.

Final build or not, probably the most fun multiplayer game I've played on the 360..

[quote user="POPdevil"]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - dude you are fooling yourself if you really belive this. dude is about making money, lie and get the people to buy. So what if you don't like it or think they lied to you after you put down your $60, they already have your money. I bet it's final code.

GOW Beta was final code. It looked great and played great, all they wanted to test was the dedicated servers and such.

[/quote]

We will see.

Ill get back to you after Okt 25th. Alright?

why would they put out a beta that looks nothing like the final version,surely that would only harm sales.

he has to say the final version looks better to save the sales figures dropping through the floor.

as a person that had no opinion of the game going in to the beta i have to say it has put me off buying the full version until i hear of a lot of improvements being made.