DICE Developers. I have a question

I just want to ask, is there more than one team of developers that work for DICE?

I'm just curious because this Beta looks like MoH but with some Bad Company paint over it?

Bad Company was stunning and played a lot differently. Then MoH seemed a little different and **** If this is so I'm a little annoyed because I was expecting the bad company guys to be making this game. I'm not after an argument I just want a straight answer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you DO realize Dice employee wont visit this forum right?

go to the EA forum or Battlelog and post there if you want EA or Dice to hear you.

here your only other Xbox users and Xbox people will hear you.

I was asking you guys if you knew the answer. This wasn't aimed directly at DICE. I'm just wondering why an old Battlefield game seems better than a new anticipated one

Uhhhh, you clearly address the developers of DICE when your post reads: DICE Developers. I have a question.  Oh, I and I bet your last name isn't Bennett either...

There are hundreds of developers working all aspects of the game and yes looking at twitter it seems that map devs and gameplay devs have worked on BC2 and many other games aswell as BF3 , its not like their going to employ hundreds of new staff to make a new game then sack them all when its done ;0)

They had seperate teams working on each platform  to make sure they got the very best out of Frostbite 2 engine and pushed each platform too its limit.

[quote user="J 3ennett"]

I was asking you guys if you knew the answer. This wasn't aimed directly at DICE. I'm just wondering why an old Battlefield game seems better than a new anticipated one

[/quote]

The Beta was a massive failure, if that's what you mean. 

-

But, it shouldn't be directly indicative of the quality of the final game. It COULD look a lot better and run better, but nothing is certain. 

-

I'd wait for the final retail release to judge it better. Wait for reviews, visit the forums a few times, see the general consensus. Then make your choice! Or you could just rent it for a few days to see how it plays. 

-

Either way, don't purchase it Day 1 right away if the Beta disappointed you this much. Better to be safe than sorry!