Dice Better Get Kick Abillities in BF3

With the popular FPS being able to banner cheaters off their servers.  BFBC2 is flooded with the banned players cheating over here.  

Kill the wrong hacker and you are at the dashboard.

Fire alot rounds point blank and they do not die.

and many many more things going on.

Whats worse they try to make you belive it is the battlfield servers,  its not.

It is too bad the enforcement team spends more time in COD games.  A little of their time over here would be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I did think the dashboard thing are some issue with the server but it doesn't happen often although I have noticed it usually happens when you kill someone but I haven't seen proof that it's due to hackers.

Firing a lot of round and people not dying it just connection issues, you will notice someone else kills them.

I don't know if you are trolling or what...

My coffee is looking at me funny

Lots of CoD players coming over here and finding the learning curve a bit steep then complaining on the forums that people must be cheating.

Wow you mean to tell me those were hackers with lag switches and god mode cheats instead of EAs terrible servers? I feel enlightened.

Kids will be Kids lag switch god cheats hackers bad servers.bring it on and lets do this i dont have to cheat but the ones that do and lose anyways.i love that with the lag that we have right now am in the green on my K/D.so if you are cheating like you are saying strikesudden it has not been work on the games that i have been playing lots of wins.its not the cheaters or hackersyou have to worry about its all them other blue berrys that run to the back of the map.or head to the top of the hills.

I've been kicked to dashboard before just after knifing some-one in the face. I'm not gonna say its impossible it was a hacker kicking me back but I'd lean to it being a server glitch more than the work of a hacker.

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

With the popular FPS being able to banner cheaters off their servers.  BFBC2 is flooded with the banned players cheating over here.  

It is too bad the enforcement team spends more time in COD games.  A little of their time over here would be appreciated.

[/quote]

Didn't you already make a post similiar to this not even a month ago? We get it, everyone that kills you is cheating. Go play something else

[quote user="USMC 90 95"]

[quote user="StrikeSudden"]

[/quote]

Didn't you already make a post similiar to this not even a month ago? We get it, everyone that kills you is cheating. Go play something else

[/quote]

This.

Stop with the cheater accusations already. It's a strong possibility that you might not be as good as you think you are.

I know that PC as lots of mod players, however I have been playing BC2 on console from day one and yet to see a  player hacking/modding.

Its easier to blame a player for cheating then admitting they where just better then you.

Wow, StrikeSudden doesn't do a lot of support actions.

Ex, Motion Mines thrown: Me: 5194. StrikeSudden: 270. And time spent as Recon is only 6 hours less than me. (Although I think he uses the Garand alot with Recon, so throw on a couple hours there)

Or Revives: Me 979. StrikeSudden 184. And I only have about 5 hours more (Add my M14 time to my medic time, since I use it almost always with Medic).