Dice & Poker Achievements

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some solid players to do the achievements Poker Ace and Compulsive Liar with. I have tried to set this up in the past, but people replied that are never on the xbox so it's impossible to set up a game! If other players need a quick hand with other achievements we could also look at doing those as well.

So please reply if you're are really dedicated to getting this and are on the xbox most days! Message me over the xbox as well if possible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm probably in, but do you have a set date or time? Depending on that, I could also have 1 or 2 friends join in too.

I'll definitely play with you man.

I can tell you haven't found us yet by the way.

Australian Refuge

I figue if I get those achievements then I get them.  But do not want to play in room where it is rigged to win them.

I'll work in a rigged room to get them... I'll tell you my cards if you tell me yours.

It's almost impossible to get them legit, because people will leave the rooms before the game is over.

im up for a rigged game lol this and compulsive lair are dumb

Im in! Add me and send msg when ready!

P.S. - These are the last 2 achs i need to finish 1500/1500... I also wont leave until everyone at the table has unlocked it as well!

looks like there might be a full table here, im in send me a messege to get it started

I actually got the Poker Ace achievement yesterday legit. I had a full table, knocked out 4, then kept going back and forth with another person. Blinds finally maxed out and I won on an Ace-High Straight. :D

I'm still willing to help people out though.

A tip for the poker one, the game just has to start full, doesn't have to stay full the entire match. Just get down to 2 people and play until the blinds max, then have somebody win.