Diamond

Ello

Just a quick question about Diamond camo's - so I am doing the SMG class, I have done PeaceKeeper, MP7, Vector - wil need to finish Skorpion and then will need MSMC and Chicom - when I have them all Gold, wil I automatically get Diamond - or do they all have to be unlocked?

The reason for asking is that i will soon prestige again so some of them will lock.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You'll get Diamond when challenges are completed right after you unlock that last gold weapon and you will keep the diamond camo when you prestige.

Thanks, but as I am going to prestige soon (before getting gold), will i need to unlock all the guns before getting the camo?

[quote user="oOShawtyOo"]

Thanks, but as I am going to prestige soon (before getting gold), will i need to unlock all the guns before getting the camo?

[/quote]

No you won't have to unlock all the weapons once you prestige to get the camo. If you have the gold camo on a weapon before you prestige even after you prestige and it is locked once you finish up the rest of the weapons you need to get gold you will still get Diamond even if that weapon isn't unlocked yet again. 

When I was going for diamond I always started with the weapons you get at a later level to finish getting gold with them before I would prestige just like you are doing.  

Brill, thanks man!