Diamond camo?....... Really?

God i thought gold was a little over board, but this is ridiculous. Diamonds huh, wtf is this a military shooter or a hip hop video? Well i guess it's kinda good, if it were actually something cool then i would have to waste my time getting it.. anyone else like the standard real camos better than these ridiculous ones 3arch comes up with?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I aint puttin' no camo on my guns. I'm all natural.

Pretty sure the military doesn't put red tiger camo on there guns. Come to think of it, they usually have no camo on there guns. It's just all for fun. If someone really wants the camo it will make people use all the guns,

I thought they used red tiger for fighting on mars, blue tiger for under water fighting, art of wR for Asian fighting and gold and diamond camos for fighting in the hood......? lol jk  maybe next time we could throw some chrome spinners on the assault drones.[quote user="issuess"]

Pretty sure the military doesn't put red tiger camo on there guns. Come to think of it, they usually have no camo on there guns. It's just all for fun. If someone really wants the camo it will make people use all the guns,

[/quote]d

[quote user="DJskillz123"]maybe next time we could throw some chrome spinners on the assault drones.[/quote]Treaych employee comes in - YOU'RE HIRED!

nice been looking for a career change.  

That would be badass. Hire this guy please Treyarch.

I do like the carbonfiber ballista. ;) apart from that...  they are just flashy skins.

It's a video game and it's for fun and gives you an incentive to use all the guns. It shouldn't ruin the game for you though.

Actually spec ops do camo their guns....but not like in this game

The day we get to make our own camos will be perfection (except for the *** camo that will follow)