DIALOGUE for MASS Effect 3

Rob Blake (MASS Effect Audio Lead) has recently confirmed that ME3 will boast significantly more dialogue options than its predecessors.  MASS Effect had 20,000 lines of dialogue, ME2 increased that amount to 25,000 while MASS Effect 3 is featuring 40,000 lines for the finale.  He also clarified that ME2 with all DLC is close to 40,000 so is it really that much more?  What's my point?  Well, I don't really have one, but it's all that we have in the way of ME3 news and if you all want to still talk about fish, well here's another place to do it...:-) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NEW THREAD -pounce-  

That is a TON of dialogue! Makes me so excited. Even though it isn't that big of news. I want it.

More renegade interrupts, like sticking someone with your omni blade mid sentence.

Judging by the size of the numbers, I'm assuming that this also includes the things that you and your squadmates say anyway that don't involve choices...:-)  

more paragon interrupts, like giving candy to children and shooting hitler

so yeah catfish is good if you want a good ol' fried fish with breading.

OMG. Shut up about fish!

I hear the lakes on the Presidium are filled with fish.

Journal Updated - Speak to someone about fish in the Presidium...:-)

I just caught this here pet fish at the presidium, took me all day. Can't wait to fry'er up

[quote]Posted by Fear Thy Waffle

More renegade interrupts, like sticking someone with your omni blade mid sentence.[/quote]

... as long as that's a Renegade interrupt for dealing with Khalisah al-Jilani.

Maybe a renegade interrupt during a lovescene like, "why do I smell fish?"