Diablo III: Reaper of Souls for the 360/One

Does anyone know when the expansion comes out for the console(s)? Twitch says this summer, Diablo III website (Battle.net) says this September. I'm just curious.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I believe September. Can't wait to play it on Xbox One.

I'm looking forward to playing it on the Xbox One as well. Maybe this time I'll get to play with friends and it won't be boring.

Blizzard websites like Battle.net are going to be your better source here.  Other websites may only speculate or relay their last update on information like that.  Often Blizzard will say "when it's ready" so right now they may think September but keep checking to see if that gets pushed back or forward.

[quote user="Sword Style"]Maybe this time I'll get to play with friends and it won't be boring.

[/quote]Depends on your definition of boring. Right now the game consists of bounties which get old really fast and pretty much the only reason you do them is for a ring from act 1 bounties and to get rift shards. After that you pretty much just run rifts over and over again which is just random enemies on random tile sets. Act 5 in the campaign is less than an hour long.

I cant wait for this to arrive. Gets me excited everytime I read about it and I completed it on 360 like many others, though its very few games that make me want to play some more past the story. This is one of them.

Completed it on the 360?

You're not even half way through.

You're welcome to join Mrs Azrael and myself as we milk this amazing game for the full 1K.

Oh we talking G hunting? I meant I had completed the campaign lol. If its G hunting I am barely through it at all :D I will take you up on that offer in the coming days / weeks though! :) Thank you

yes september 3 .i have Diablo for PC and xbox360 and ps3 and i have Reaper of Souls for the pc .. i dont know its comeing out for the xbox0ne.. if yes i get it,,

Just a question Hitman023, and I mean no ill will. Just curious. Why would you buy the same game 3 times on 3 different consoles/platforms? Now you're looking forward to it on a 4th platform? Why? I've bought games for the PS3 and 360 (mostly COD) to play with different groups of stubborn, fanboy friends. But 4 copies of the same game kinda seems like overkill.

i love Diablo And my friends will play it. i dont thank it will come out for xboxone.