Diablo III Coming To XBOX 360 and PS3!

Okay, so it's not OFFICIAL, but Activision/Blizzard has been adding to the rumor fire for months, and now there's this.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2012/01/17/blizzard-almost-confirms-diablo-3-console/1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cool. I'd never played any of the Diablos before (never really been a PC gamer). I'd be happy to give a console demo a whirl...

I remember the first time playing Diablo on PC back in 1998 and then its sequel in 2000, great games.

If my computer can't run the game well Ill get it for consoles.

I'll give it a try to see what the fuss is about. But I'm not really expecting much from it.

OMG if you haven't played DIABLO II, That game is a must play for all gamers, console or PC.

If this game lives up to the previous games it will be awesome for sure.

Everything Blizzard touches turns to gold and I can't wait for D3. I'll be playing it on the PC, though.

I just tried to find a bad Blizzard game and you're right, besides some ports they usually hit homeruns. Lost Vikings ftw!

I wouldn't be surprised, there's been a talk about a possibility and hiring for a console port in early 2011 there it was already clear that the game would common consoles the same way Starcraft made it to a Nintendo 64 port.

Unfortunately I doubt that the PC version will still be the version to buy.

Let's hope it's nothing like the SC port that was just atrocious.

I know it's kinda pointless to ask you but why would the PC version be worse than a limited console port?

Current Blizzard games doesnt interest me. They are overhyped and once you played it, it feels like playing the updated version of previous iterations. SC2 a fine example. Diablo 3 now incoperate MMORPG marketing system called "auction house" which is an insult to retail AAA rpg titles.