diablo 3

i was in walmart and in the xbox section there was a 10 dollar pre-order card for diablo3 so is it on xbox or is the card for pc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

PC probably, the console version hasn't even been seen yet, someone must have placed it there.

There might still be a rumor that it's coming out on consoles but Blizzard has said there isn't one. If there will be one then I doubt it will be simultaneously released as the PC version.

[quote user="ComicalDisaster"]

There might still be a rumor that it's coming out on consoles but Blizzard has said there isn't one. If there will be one then I doubt it will be simultaneously released as the PC version.

[/quote]http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-01-10-diablo-3-console-release-confirmed

I really hope they release a console version, But I honestly doubt there will be :P

I really hope so to!! SO BAD

want diablo 3 on xbox

Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 are getting Diablo III next year. You won't see it on the Xbox consoles due to the way Microsoft is. All in-game curreny wold have to be converted to points, and Microsoft would want complete control over that aspect as well. 

Boo hoo the game is garbage anyways. Have fun with it sony fans.

Tbf, it's only after ploughing in around 50-100 hours does the game become garbage.  It's the end game where the game falls flat on its face.

Nah it's sooner than that. It's when the player realizes their choices mean nothing when they level up. They sucked all the critical thinking out of the game and embraced the RMT people who exist to scam players.