DewXP

i find that the dewxp double xp program to be really awesome... if everything was available in my area..but i checked the dewxp site and theres a dude that has 44 hours of double time...holy crap spend enough or pick enough trash cans... what do you guys think or like about this promotion?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 20, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is a maximum double xp hours allowed for one person which is 24 hours.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n5640/drink-dew-eat-doritos-get-double-xp-in-mw3.htm

I don't have a problem with it but I know some people will. I will be donating MOST of the Dew and Chips(for my double XP and my brothers) to my Fathers old company.

My school drinks mtn dew like it's water so perhaps I'll turn this into a business.

i get dbl xp with my pre order

It's a great business idea.  Good for IW trying to make a profit.  Who cares if someone ranks up faster than you for the first prestige?  People should just have fun.  It's a game.  (Now I just need someone to remind me that it's just a game when I'm getting nubetubed)

why not let everyone who pays the monthly fee have 10th prestige right from the start?  Or drink a million cans of dew=10th prestige.

I have 10th prestige lobbies for that. ;)

Jk, but I can picture someone reaching 10th in less than a month with this.

It looks like after you prestige you can choose double xp instead of an extra custom class slot anyways.   Not to mention there is a 24 hour dew xp cap.

I got my coworkers collecting codes for me and I will buy the occasional Mtn Dew or bag of Doritos. I think it's awesome.

any one who wants to trade cards let me know   www.rankupxp.com/.../1037708398007

Is this an American thing or something?  No dew bottles here are saying anything about double XP