Devil May Cry Series Getting HD Re-Releases

http://kotaku.com/5812491/devil-may-cry-series-getting-hd-re+releases

Excited for this one!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I've played the PC version of DMC4 on a friends house and the next DMC looks quite promising, now I'm glad that now they are going to release the first DMC games in HD, another title to get for me...

A bit strange considering they are not in need of a HD update. Nevertheless I suppose it was inevitable. I enjoyed the first game a lot back when it was released.

However I would only buy them again if they were released on Xbox Live Arcade.

Those are already available on the other machine...yawn, look another cash cow (I wonder if they have any 10 year veterans without arthritis)

Worse idea I've ever heard.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote]Not the response I was expecting from you.....

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

[/quote]Not the response I was expecting from you.....

[/quote]

The release doesn't make much sense at all.

It's apparently a PS3 only release. The crowd that would benefit the most from it is the 360 crowd.

The series is getting rebooted, making these games useless.

"Devil May Cry 2" doesn't exist, every DMC fan hates it, No fan considers it canon and we typically don't even acknowledge it....Capcom was the same way till now apparently....just really pisses me off that Capcom is wasting their time with that piece of crap.

Even though I cannot stand the thought of this....I know I will end up buying it. The DMC fan boy inside me will make me buy it

good find i really hope don't be #%#@#$#$@ exclusive like Silent Hill  HD collection. Come on Resistance there are a lot of arcade games; why expect it to be Downloadable when is better that be physical copies. That is why the devs are making more  arcade games instead of retail games.

Its only on Ps3 not Xbox 360

^^ i can expect that because like always MS is sleeping on the straw.

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

^^ i can expect that because like always MS is sleeping on the straw.

[/quote]

Well sony started the whole HD remake idea so kinda figures it would be only on Ps3