Deus ex: Human Revolution a sorta post credits cliff hanger..

Just finished Deus and have enjoyed every little bit of it a real great refreshing game set in a cyberpunk genre that i really enjoy, the 2 tier cities, prosthetic cyborg limbs, mega corporations truly epic stuff. cutting to the subject

did anyone watch the credits to the very end and catch the secret diologue and achievement? it has a straight cliff hanger edge that sets the story for a potential sequel anyone catch this then? your opions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, I got the achievement for listening to the dialogue after the end credits. I never played the original Deus Ex. But I did play through Invisible War several times. And considering this is a prequel, I just assumed that dialogue at the end was a tie in to the first game, not a hint at a sequel.

Question is,would you augment yourself ? I would in a blitz of a heartbeat!

good point, i mean i wouldnt know ive never played the other titles only heard of them.

Guys I am not just saying this because the game is new and very good but the orignal game might be one of the best video games ever made.At the time it was released there was nothing like it and till this day no game save HR has come close.Steam has it for $9.00 and id pay $60 for it still.Please get it if you liked this game.

the answer to your question varakharne, if that technology was just emerging i would quite happily amputate both my arms for some epic cyborg ones any day, im totaly cerial btw take a ganders at this www.gamebreakers.co/.../pre-order-deus-ex-human-revolution-and-win-an-arm

[quote user="Varakharne"]Question is,would you augment yourself ?[/quote]If doing so meant I had to take a highly addictive drug for rest of my life to prevent my body from rejecting my augmentation. Then no, I would not.

Hhehehehe super cerial as am I, I would totally go for the frog legs like the harvesters and bio enchanced Jax arms,hell I might even get "king willy" "enhanced" if you get my drift.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="Varakharne"]Question is,would you augment yourself ?[/quote]If doing so meant I had to take a highly addictive drug for rest of my life to prevent my body from rejecting my augmentation. Then no, I would not.

[/quote]

Something to think about but even so I would do it, I am already taking medication for my back so whats a little neuropozyne too.

2027 adverts: NEW OUT THE "WILLYSTICK 300 NOW WITH AUTOMATIC FOLD UP FOLD DOWN FUNCTIONS LIMITED EDITION COMES WITH VIBRATION AUGMENT" yeh cant wait til then

yeh thinking about it the last thing im gonna be caring about is medication when im palying xbox with pro hax0r skills with my cyborg arms, totaly cerial here