Deus Ex DLC The missing link info

[quote] Deus Ex will receive its first downloadable content release this October with The Missing Link.

The Missing Link follows up on events that transpire during the full version of Deus Ex, in which Adam Jensen goes mysteriously AWOL for a three-day period. Square Enix describes this episode as a time when Jensen has lost his augmentation powers, and must escape a freighter using only the abilities nature gave him.

The Missing Link introduces a handful of new characters and enemies that play into the game's storyline. Square Enix also played up the add-on's opportunity to rebuild Jensen's augmentations from scratch.[/quote]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6332595.html?tag=newsticker%3Bheadline%3B1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I take its on the ship where he freezes himself, the transision between hengsha and singapore?

Jensen has lost his augmentation powers and has to rebuild them from scratch? What a load of crap. I spent a lot of time and effort unlocking those powers. And they think I will be cool with having them stripped away from me?

besides he never left the cryotube so how does that work out, he stayed in it for those 3 days

So much for hoping for GOOD DLC. Think I'll just go ahead and trade it in now.

[quote user="NCR General"]

besides he never left the cryotube so how does that work out, he stayed in it for those 3 days

[/quote]Watch it turn out to be a dream he had. That would also explain the loss of his upgrades. If that does turn out to be the case, that will be garbage.

Ill get it anyways, great game, so I have faith

I'd rather an expansion with  new augs but it seems that won't happens ATM. Just hope don't be short.