detect life spell?

how do i buy or obtain this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="KOBRA KIA"]

how do i buy or obtain this

[/quote]

I don't think the Spell is in Skyrim (?) but there is a Shout for Detect Life. It works great for a Sneak/ Character Build.

You can get it as a reward for completing the quest 'Infiltration'. You have to help someone called Stalleo take back Treva's Watch.

Edit: Yeah it is in the game, I've got it. I'm pretty sure I bought it at the college though, but you have to have the required alteration skill before it becomes available. 

[quote user="xteacheronizuka"]

You can get it as a reward for completing the quest 'Infiltration'. You have to help someone called Stalleo take back Treva's Watch.

Edit: Yeah it is in the game, I've got it. I'm pretty sure I bought it at the college though, but you have to have the required alteration skill before it becomes available. 

[/quote]

Cool deal but I like the Shout version. I'm not big on being a Mage and the Shout is pretty cool. It's actually a "Whisper", so it won't give your position while using it. But there you go OP.

I got the spell on a table in a dungeon as part of the Mages College quests. I'm not sure which one it was but I remember there was lots of those undead dudes and I think it's the one where you "see" some older students in there with you. It was in the very first room.

I found the spellbook randomly in some dungeon I was exploring - it's ok but at first it really drains your mana quickly.