desvincular y vinvular cuenta epicgame[unlink and link epic game account]

buenas a todos, tengo el siguiente problema, cuando instale por primera vez fortnite en mi xbox vincule mi cuenta a epicgame, como el juego no me gusto en su momento lo desinstale. volvi a jugar esta vez en PC y cree una cuenta con mi correo (el mismo que el de microsoft) y vinvule mi cuenta de switch y de facebook. pero cuando quiero vincular la cuenta ahora a la de xbox para canjear un codigo me dice que ya hay una cuenta de microsoft vinculada a esa cuenta de correo. Como puedo desvincular la cuenta y volver a vincularla ya actualizada con mi progreso de PC?

muchas gracias!

[Translation - good to all, I have the following problem, when I installed fortnite for the first time in my xbox link my account to epicgame, as I did not like the game at the time I uninstalled it. I went back to play this time on PC and created an account with my email (the same as Microsoft's) and linked my switch and Facebook account. but when I want to link the account now to that of xbox to redeem a code it tells me that there is already a microsoft account linked to that email account. How can I unlink the account and re-link it already updated with my PC progress?

Thanks a lot!]

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with Microsoft account association with your Epic account. For Epic account issues, please visit Epic Games support.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Ezra
Microsoft Agent
Xbox Forum Moderator
"Look around and find something for which to be grateful." - Rickson Gracie

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 12, 2024 Views 6,656 Applies to: