Destiny The Taken King

Who's buying Destiny The Taken King?
I'm in, it looks like Destiny is slowly getting better now since Bungie is listening to its fanbase. This will be an official complete game (unless Bungie add some more expansions & DLC soon), you get The Taken King, plus it's two expansions & the original game, all for $59.99 sounds like a nice deal to me. Here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/Destiny-Taken-King-Legendary-Edition-Xbox/dp/B00ZJ211Q6

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i going buy the take king  

Great, I will add you when this game comes out next month.

I'm in, looks pretty sweet.

I would be in if they sold it digitally.  They have a $40 taken king only edition, and a deluxe $80 edition that comes with xp bonus and other junk.   Then there is the 6 month old Destiny Digital Guardian edition listed on xbox.com but it is just Destiny and the 2 expansions for $60 (no taken king).  

I'll be waiting for xbox.com match what is being sold at retailers and change the Destiny Digital Guardian edition to also include the Taken King like this retail disc does that is selling for $60 (no extras, just destiny + the 3 expansions).

So many other titles are releasing around TTK . I think I will wait for them to fix all the bugs 1st . I have enough to keep me busy

Already have it paid. I started to hold off because of some of the other games coming out but I got back into Destiny lately so I went for it, looking forward to the new stuff!

shouldn't be 40

I'm with the hype I can't wait for the 15th!!!

Anyone know why it's not popping up in the live store? Can't even find it to pre order :/

Was going to get it last night, but got Trespasser first, and was just short of being able to get it. Will definitely be getting today or tomorrow, though. going to be spending this weekend playing all the time, trying to finish up Year one progress and get fully leveled up.