Destiny The Taken King Digital Download Pre-Order for Xbox 360

We Xbox 360 users have been looking for the preorder for TTK for over a month now. Where is the Digital Download for Destiny The Taken King?  I just read that Bungie will not release the license to download TTK from Microsoft until the release date of September 15th. How does that help those of us using the Xbox 360 who may not be able to be there on September 15th who want to get the Suros Arsenal Pack? I'm ready to buy it now. I want the Digital Download and that's all I will purchase.

Bungie and/or Microsoft, this is totally biased. All the other platforms (PS4, PS3, Xbox One) have already become available for preorder. Yet those of us on the Xbox 360 are being left out. As for myself, I may not be able to be there on September 15th because I may have to report to work out of state where I do not have access to internet, which could mean no Suros Arsenal Pack for me. So I will totally be dumped on by Bungie/Microsoft because they won't release the Xbox 360 license so we can preorder it now. There may be other users in the same position as me and Bungie/Microsoft is/are totally dumping on all of us Xbox 360 users who want the Suros Arsenal Pack.
All I know right now is there are no answers. All I get from anyone about it is what I already know. They all say go to the preorder screen, if it says coming soon then it will be there sometime by September 15th. Well that doesn't help me one *** bit. Thanks for not being informative and keeping us Xbox 360 users in the dark.

People please don't reply with anything regarding any other preorder than the Digital Download, I already know I can pay more and get it now if I want to go somewhere else to get the Legendary or Collectors editions. I DON'T WANT THOSE, so I thank you for not posting an answer that suggests them.

I tell you one thing Microsoft, if you are keeping a thumb pressed down on us Xbox 360 users for any reason at all and you are the cause of withholding Destiny TTK Digital Download from Xbox 360 users then my answer to you will be I will no longer purchase or play anything to do with Microsoft.  I will instead get a PS4 and never turn to Microsoft again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think this is Microsoft holding the 360 back from the content.  My research shows that Bungie is aware that it has not yet been added to the marketplace but continue to say that it will by by September 15.  I believe they've even said that you will get the pre-order bonus if you purchase within 1 or 2 days.

They've also said that you will need to ensure that your console's have been updated and have at least 10-20 GB of space available for the new update.

The link posted below shows Bungie's comments on the subject.

www.bungie.net/.../0

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The digital download was up on the marketplace yesterday. But this morning it was gone

Sorry this didn't help.

currently there are only the Digital Collectors and Legendary Editions on the Market Place for Xbox 360, Links can be found here

Collectors: marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80241560928

Legendary: marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80241560927

Sorry this didn't help.

I understand im in the same situation and so far I have not found a way to get it i think we where left out and bungie and microsoft are pulling our legs )':

Sorry this didn't help.

That's bs they made us download the update that took 5 hrs and now don't even have the $40 digital download version available come on now it's a few days away I want the bonus content I was promised

Sorry this didn't help.

You should be able to download the $40 version on the 15th.  I believe that you will still be able to get the pre-order bonus for a limited time on the 360 as well

Sorry this didn't help.

If we don't that's *** we shouldn't have to suffer like this just because we have the older console

Sorry this didn't help.

It took a little bit of searching but I found some info for you.  The links below show that digital download of The Taken King DLC will be available on the 15th and everyone who purchases and logs in on the 360 on the 15th will be eligible for the suros weapons pack.

www.bungie.net/.../13072

www.bungie.net/.../Troubleshoot

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks onyx

Sorry this didn't help.

We still get left behind, because we don't get to go live with TTK at 2 AM like the rest of the console world. We sit idly by slogging through the online marketplace, attempting to purchase a product and download the related materials while everyone that was fortunate enough to purchase a console that mattered enough to the devs to make sure we got to start leveling up and enjoying the story missions we've been waiting to play since the day they announced this content just like everyone else. Instead we get singled out, left feeling alone and confused while we got passed off by all the tech support on these forums with an "I'll get back to you" or "It should be available on the 15th for purchase, even though you want to buy it early and download the content so you can play with everyone else, but we really don't give a crap how you feel or how much you've contributed to this franchise, monetarily or time wise. Your investment in our brand means little to how we treat our respective customers and we know you'll pay the money and get in line just like everyone else who was too poor to buy an Xbox One, so I hope you learned your lesson little Poor Boy."

Of course I'm exaggerating a smidgen but this is what happens when you stay up until 2AM to see the launch of the game you love more than anything go live on the West Coast, but you're stuck watching a stupid website praying that 2AM PST will be the time the Game Gods most generously allow you to remove only 40 dollars from your bank account to experience their content instead of the 60 you'd be forced to pay at the moment to download the game like everyone else and start playing the new content the moment it's available. Sorry to anyone who is sad enough to read this entire post. Imagine how sad I must be to write it. :( Please Xbox  360, can you please take back whatever it was you said to those nice Bungie people and have them let you in on the fun too? Your hard drive has plenty of space, because I know that a console such as you can't have all the fun with only a puny 20gb hdd, so I would never buy one of those pathetic things and then look at nice people like Bungie to come up with a way for me to play expansive games like Destiny with all those huge explorable planets and awesome guns to shoot at space goblins and such. Shame on you Arcade Xbox 360. You are the reason why Bungie is mad at Xbox 360 and won't let us start playing right away. Bungie, passive aggressive retaliation doesn't help make friends.

Save @DeffyGang

Let him preorder TTK in the next hour or so, so he can stay up all morning having awesome Destiny fun like the rest of the cool kids. I love you guys, I don't deserve this tragic fate. I've always, my whole pathetic life, wanted to justify my existence and move up to the next level and have a decent life buy playing a game on Day Zero at launch moment. I want my sprites to load into the persistent world of Destiny before the sprites of those who are less dedicated and didn't prepare for lack of sleep. I joined the military and served for 5 years in the Navy to prepare for this lack of sleep. Over and out. Let's do this. Peace. Love. Destiny.

Sorry this didn't help.