destiny taken king digital download

Hey guys

i have tried to buy the standalone version of taken king but i cant but i have read that you can only buy it if you have the other two pieces of dlc which i got the first season pass for, is there anyway of fixing this problem cause i'm not gonna buy the whole game again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to purchase the new DLC.  However, in order to buy the standalone DLC you would need to have purchased the DLC and game on the same gamertag.

If you have done that then the new TTK DLC can be purchased in-game.  I believe you just need to watch the trailer for it and then you'll be prompted.

However, I did want to mention that the game is better played if you have an active Gold membership on your account.  Currently you're showing as Silver.  As there are Strikes that are part of the quest line you would not be able to get very far with only a Silver account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually it's now January and I am still having issues buying just the game.  I don't get it.  I have a gold account. Not sure what the deal is but it seems to be locked down pretty tight, buy the whole thing again or sorry...  And yes I did watch the trailer... still no dice... Do you have more current advice?  I've been trying on and off again all weekend and if there were a server outage that was getting in the way of people spending money I would think you'd have it fixed by now, weekend or not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.