Destiny 2.0 patch... STILL DOWNLOADING

Hey, so at the time of posting this, I have been downloading the Destiny 2.0 patch for approximately 29 hours straight now.  And wouldn't you know that I have successfully downloaded a whopping 3% of the patch!  Now, before you go redirecting me to the same tired out answers, let me run through the details on my end.

• 90 Mb/s up and down
  • Wired Connection
  • Have set the DNS settings as well as cleared the alternate mac address
  • Have performed COUNTLESS hard resets
  • Have tried the pause/unpause continuously to no avail
  • Bungie has not made any updates in the past day (actually, the only interacted with anyone experiencing problems for the first few hours before going quiet on that front)
  • Have already checked the Xbox One Support page for download speeds (seriously? check speed, turn off, check speed.  that's it?)

If this is anything like with Bungie, this post will either be ignored by all employees, it will be responded to with worn out solutions that don't actually work, or it will be responded to with an employee saying that it's not an issue with Live, and that it's either on my end (it's not) or I should take it up with Bungie.  Yes, I know that's a rather cynical assumption, but this is just annoying at this point.  I'd be completely fine if an employee were to come in and say "the reason you've only been able to download ~500 MB in the past 29 hours is because [insert rational and concrete reason].  Here's about when we believe the issue will be fixed."  If it comes to it, I don't need a magical cure for my severely throttled download speeds.  I'm just sick and tired of the waiting and the silence.  (All that said, I feel like the amount of people still trying to download the patch has to be significantly lower, since I'm barely seeing any other posts about it anywhere.)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I am having the same issues but instead with both the Forza 6 demo and Fifa 16 demo. My xbl speedtest shows at 37.5mb but my actual download speed is between 5mb and 7mb.What is even more annoying is the bot that keeps posting in all of the similar threads saying the issue has been resolved. It has not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.