Despicable Me Minion Rush unable to login

Due to a glitch I have managed to delete the Despicable Me Minion Rush (Windows App Store) game from my achievements list (via Xbox 360) as it was showing no achievements.  However I had got some achievements in-game.  But now the game will not login to Xbox Live so I am unable to earn an further achievements or purchase anything from the in-game store.  (Transaction failed (-6003)).

Please could someone let me know if and how to get the game to login to Xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 214 Applies to:

Hey there, ColMatrixUK! Are there any other games that don't log into the Xbox Live service, or is it only this game?

Have you deleted the game from your phone and reinstalled it? That's generally the first step we take, so give that a try if it isn't working still. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, it's just this game and only since I deleted it from my achievements list.  The have played it on the WP which remains in my list but the PC (Windows 10) which is the one I deleted to try and get the achievements to show is no longer listed.  I have deleted and re-installed the game on Windows but no luck.  I contacted support who sent me to this forum as it needed someone from the Xbox Achievements Team to fix it.  I get Transaction failed. (-6003) if I try to purchase anything from the in-game store, I guess this is because its not logging into Xbox LIVE.

Thanks

ColMatrixUK

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there anyone from the Xbox Achievements Team that can fix my issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, ColMatrixUK! I'm sorry to see any confusion, however the Xbox Achievements Team isn't a team that works on the forums, nor could they solve this particular issue for you.

Have you tried changing your locale for the website to see if the achievements show up there? If you aren't located in the US, scroll to the bottom of these forums, click on the region located on the very bottom left, select United States, and then navigate to your achievements then. You should be able to see your achievements listed for Windows PC Despicable Me once you do that.

Let us know if that works for you! If it doesn't, would you be willing to make your achievements public so that we can look into it further?

Sorry this didn't help.

awsome

Sorry this didn't help.