deranked on cod4

so he buys a game spends £200 on an xbox..spends money subscribing to xbox live..plays an xbox game he bought from microsoft games on demand, and now the account is worthless and he has wasted all that money all because he has got bought a hacked to death game that MICROSOFT are still selling on games on demand, if they know this game is unplayable why are they still selling it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It sucks but theres nothing you can do about it.

Some friendly advice? Don't buy any Games On Demand content. Your way better off buying games in a store.

Gamestop $15

GOD $30

Yep It does suck. But its not up to MS to stop the people hacking the game. Its down to Activion & Infinity Ward to police it, and they are not doing a very goodjob.

There was also a service alart a couple of weeks ago, stating MW2 was been hacked. And it you happen to join a hacked lobby dont back out, exit via returning to the dash board so your scores does not get saved.

Its a shame COD4 as been so badly hacked, It was once my all time favorite MP FPS. These hacks also put me off buying MW3 aswell.  

ok

What can MS really do? Shut the game down? The devs won't do anything because it would take considerable time out of making their next game secure.

Sorry to hear about the loss but I guess that's the way it goes. The newest installment, Black Ops, is much more secure. For future reference, games by disc are much cheaper.

Probably not the most helpful response I'm giving, but it's informative.