Deranked on Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare

Hi just last night I joined a server and my rank was deranked and my xp went negative 158000. So I called activision and they contacted Infinity Ward who handles the online play for the game and they reset my rank as well as my xp so that I can continue to play the game. So I just wanted to let everybody know that if this happens to you DO NOT FREAK OUT LOL because fixing this is only a phone call away and about a 24 hour wait to have it fixed. The only irritating part was being on hold with activision for about an hour to finally talk to someone. The phone number can be found on the back of any activision game book or just simply google as i did.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you called I guess the best thing to do is to wait and be patient. I'm sure there is many other problems Activision has to deal with. They should be back to you and fix your problem. I think you where either boosting or somebody hacked you. If you know a person you can call Xbox Tech and report them. Just be patient and Activison should respond. I hope I helped and BYE.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi cprice09, thanks for the heads up!  If you see any threads asking about this, you can definitely put the info there too, I know folks would appreciate hearing it. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.