Demolition Sucks

Yes, it's another one of these threads.

I just played the worst demolition game in my COD experience.

The enemy team was obviously a party and was abusing the spawns and was absolutely trapping us.

Fortunately though I somehow managed to kick their butts and get an SR-71 in which all but the host dashboarded (thank freakin' god).

Little assclowns.

So I reported all of them for cheating/boosting for dashboarding (skewing of stats) and the obviously spawn trapping.

They all deserve it and I personally hope I never meet them in real life because I can almost guarantee that I would rather shoot myself than deal with them.

So yeah, I mad.

Thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh yeah, 4/6 of them also had stuff in their Bios that actually can get them banned.

So I promptly filed complaints.

I hope they get banned soon.

Yep, any game mode where you can take a pivotal component of said game and camp with it, while your team can over extend the match and perform lame tactics like spawn killing are hokey...

CTF was my fave gametype at Blk Ops launch, but that was quickly soiled. Demo was okay to me back then too. Now finding a good game of either type (for me) is like hitting the lottery.

I feel ya pain...

I love demo. Free xp and kills for all!

Wow

"and I personally hope I never meet them in real life because I can almost guarantee that I would rather shoot myself than deal with them."

Wat

[View:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/1307523668402.jpg]

I've pretty much stopped playing Demo since 8 out of every 10 games I get put into are already pretty much over. By pretty much over, I mean the other team (which more times than not are 15th prestiges) have Hind after Hind coming onto the map and essentially destroying us the second we've spawned. Now, if the game was already won by the other team by the time I get into it without the use of the Hind or Dogs, I'd definitely stay in it but I won't stay in a game where they intentionally use those tactics; I'm sorry but I won't do it.

I dont like Demo either. Im sad because i need 6 (i think) more plants for ninja pro. On a related note i dont see why us HCers have to play core to get some meta's for the pro perks.

I know i could play SnD HC for the plants but there is only once chance at planting the bomb and i hate SnD more than Demo... Demo is the lesser of the two evils.

Demolition and Domination are camp fests to me. Though, I would say I that Domination is worse because I cannot stand people that don't go for the flag/objective in any game mode. In Demolition it's roughly the same thing. People camping in corners nowhere near the objective, not even trying to plant the bomb, and then my team doing the same thing, not even trying to guard/diffuse the bomb just "trying" to rack up kills and doing very poorly at it.

The only real game mode I don't really condone camping is in Headquarters or SnD. In HQ you go to a certain place and then once you capture it you camp there, though, it's kind of not camping if you think about it because the objective is to hold the HQ for as long as you can. Same thing for defending the bomb site on SnD, why would the defending team run around looking for kills when it's job is to protect the bomb site.

Wouldn't you rather shoot them if you had a gun?

To the OP if you obviously don't like Demo why play it, just so you can come here and make a useless thread to try and get attention.. You are by far the neediest person i've ever seen on these forums.