Demolition Man achievement

I have been playing this game since it came out and I've decided to get all the gamer points for it (I love it that much). I'm not doing too bad - I only have about 6 achievements left to do: the only real long ones left are the silver and gold stars to do on Vietnam.

However, this demolition man achievement is really annoying me! This is the one where you have to get 20 kills (20 is a ridiculous number!!) by killing an opponent by bringing the house down on top of him. I've done a few but it's more by luck than anything. I'm not really a sniper type but the best ways to bring a house down are by C4 (to inner walls) and mortar strikes (to each end of the house). I use motion mines to find out when someone enters the house. But, by the time the house is coming down the opponent has run out - aaargh!!

Tanks and the UAV are another option but slow. The noob tube on the **** class isn't great either.

Anyone got any idea on how to get easy kills?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Better, that one is good.

It's not that difficult.

btw your Pic Sig is too big and will only get Deleted if you leave it that way. You should check the Forum Guidelines for Pictures in a Sig.

FINALLY!!!! This achievement has just got to be the hardest for any game in the XBOX little world...........!!!

Heh, heh....these pics are awesome - cheers me dears!!!! Loving them!!!

[quote user="Snotty Chunks"]

We have currenly no stats about this player in our database.

To get detailed stats about this player, click on the Update button above.

This will add the player to an update queue. After the update you will see here the full player stats.

[/quote]

You currently have 10 according to StatsVerse

Why don't people just kindly sit in the housre that I am TRYING to demolish to let me kill them so that I can get this "£*^%&^%£$ cheevo?!?!?!?

We have currenly no stats about this player in our database.

To get detailed stats about this player, click on the Update button above.

This will add the player to an update queue. After the update you will see here the full player stats.

These look awesome but when I go into the battlefield Stats site I get the message that my stats can't be found.....what the hey?!

http://bfbcs.com/

Go there and sign up for an account.  Click the graphics tab.  There are plenty of signatures you can use.  Copy/paste the bb code into your settings on this site under signature.  

http://bfbcs.com/

Go there and sign up for an account.  Click the graphics tab.  There are plenty of signatures you can use.  Copy/paste the bb code into your settings on this site under signature.