DEMO

is the demo coming out at midnight or tomorrow sometime?

and i am surprised there isnt more activity on these new forums

hmmmm

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It'll definatly be out by tomorrow sometime.

From what I remember about most Demos on XBL, they start showing up on the Marketplace around 2-3AM PST.

well i guess ill try it out after work =( post here and tell me how it is

Its out now.

Demo was announced about an hour on their facebook page. I'm 81% complete right now.

Is there a time limit on it? when its up you can't play it anymore

There's no time limit but you can only play the 3rd period just like last year.  You can also play the last  period in a BAP game as well.  After a few games the only difference that I can feel is that the AI seem to be a bit more smarter, ie. better passing and better defensive play on both sides.

[quote user="DyzposableHeroX"]

There's no time limit but you can only play the 3rd period just like last year.  You can also play the last  period in a BAP game as well.  After a few games the only difference that I can feel is that the AI seem to be a bit more smarter, ie. better passing and better defensive play on both sides.

[/quote]

I agree on the AI being more smarter last year i found that especially the Defence AI couldn't do anything and as a forward i had to play my position and their position everytime which was annoying beyond belief but it looks like the AI D will do its job in this years addition which is a huge plus for me and my team mates.

well i played 4 games and loss every one.. so id say its more of a challenge which is a good thing...everytime i do the play now "bruins vs canucks" im always the bruins and the canucks are always leading by 2 or more lol.. i guess that's why we get the demo to practice :)

It's surely not as easy to deke past the D which is frustrating coming from last years game but I think it's overall a good thing as the D mean weren't as effective as they should have been in last years game.  

Now, I say this every year in the beginning so I am sure it's just an adjustment period thing, but it really seems harder to score this year.  But this year specifically taking wrist shots in the slot to the open side of the net, seems to be even more than 50% less effective than last year, but maybe it's partially the shot power and accuracy of who I am shooting with in the demo.