Delisted game help!

A few years ago I bought and downloaded Double Dragon from XboxLive Arcade, but that was on my 1st xbox 360 that had RROD. I have a 360slim now and I was lookin to re-download the games to my new 360, but I cannot find Double Dragon.. can anyone else see Double Dragon on their marketplace??.. and if not, does anyone know if Microsoft can reimburse the Microsoft Points that I used to buy the game?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Doesn't seem to be on the marketplace but you still might be able to download it again.

Check the purchase history of the account that bought the game here https://live.xbox.com/Download/History or check on your console by pressing the guide button on your controller, going to the Settings blade and picking the Account Management option. On the next screen you'll find the Download History option where all your downloads will be listed.

If the game isn't there then you aren't going to be able to get it again. They do say that there are no refunds on items but you could try arguing your cse with Support by calling them up. You can find your local number behind this link Call Us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.