Deleting Upload Clips on Xbox One

On my Xbox One, I often play FIFA 14 which automatically records game clips when the goalkeeper makes a save etc. Therefore, I have lots of game clips saved on my Xbox One which can at times make it slow. However, it just takes so long to delete ONE game clip and as I have over 150+, it will be an extremely long process. Is there anyway of deleting ALL game clips saved? If not, I hope this post is seen by a developer and if so, would it be good if there was a toolbar at the top of the Upload App with a button saying 'Delete', and when you press this you can either tick multiple clips to delete or if there was a button that said 'Delete All'? Look forward to hearing your thoughts :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 140 Applies to:

I agree with this, I have the same issue but with Battlefield 4 every time I rank up. Also affects me when I want to view a friends game clip but can't find it because it is cluttered with FIFA 14 videos.

Xbox staff would reccommend you post here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx - Personally, that is your best bet but I don't want to get anyones hopes up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.