Deleting Game Profiles

On my old GameCube, if I turned it on without a disc in, I had options which included viewing and deleting game profiles. When I turn on my Xbox console without the disc in, it immediately takes me to the Xbox Live sign-in screen. How do I delete game profiles? I'm currently playing Batman Arkham Asylum (on disc), and I don't see any delete options there, either. Thanks.

C.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

With the XBox 360 you can delete different game saves by going into your settings and storage and selecting what you want to delete. You can also copy and move files. For a detailed walkthru follow this link:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

All I got in settings and storage was my Xbox Live profile. There weren't any saved game files.

Sorry this didn't help.

It sounds like you were browsing the wrong content directory ("Profiles").  After selecting your storage device (e.g. Hard Drive, USB Drive, Memory Unit, Cloud Storage), make sure to select the content directory named "Games and Apps".  (It's the very first option, but you can consult Drag13tat's link for reference image.)  You should then see a list of your games and apps.  Simply highlight & select any game/app. You'll see a file marked "Saved Game". It will even show the Xbox profile it's associated with, in case you have more than one.. 

Sorry this didn't help.