Deleted Profile

deleted profile .... saved game... Help?!?! my Profile was deleted but my Skryim game is stull on the Mu stating "profile unknown" can i get my game back???!!??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If the question is how do you transfer game saves between profiles, the answer is this is not possible.

If, however, the question is how you recover an Xbox Live profile that has been deleted, the answer is that you simply download it again.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

In future, please do not commandeer other threads with your own issues. Especially older threads like this one. It is easier for us to help if you make your own thread.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same problem, deleted profile but game saves are still present. I however use Xbox Live. What do I have to do to get my saved files onto this profile that I'm using. Do I need the Xbox 360 Transfer Cable?

Sorry this didn't help.

If the profile that you deleted from your console is the one that you are posting from, you can indeed get it back. However, you will need to connect to Xbox LIVE long enough to download it. The only other option would be to download your profile to another console and then transfer it with a USB drive. As for the game save, you can copy it or move it using another profile, making it owned by that profile. But, while you'll be able to afcess it with the new profile, you will not be able to earn achievements with that save file any longer if you make a new profile the owner.

Sorry this didn't help.

I dont have cloud and my xbox isnt online

Sorry this didn't help.