Deleted memory help...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

go to your hardrive and choose the format option......

ok that was mean of me. that won't work.

Yup. All you have to do is push left right left right up down up down ab up down.

Okay so I was playing my assassins creed 3 and I accidentally deleated my save game. Is there a way it's on my hard drive somewhere or restore it

I have done some searchin and as Sonic has stated, he is correct.

[quote user="HencH MunkeY"]

sorry about that guys. Just my connection and laptop playing up :@

i was trying to say was:

Ok, so I was playing L.A. Noire and I get up to disc 3, but I need to get that from my friend, so I go back to the dash board to delete a few replays from the game and I end accidently deleting the whole game! :'(

Long story short, if there is a god out there, is there anyway I can recover deleted files? :\

[/quote]

As in, deleted the installed game?

No you cannot recover anything once you've deleted them, unless they were downloaded, as voteDC said.

It can be done, but will require some technical know how, A Microsoft File transfer cable, and File Recovery Software and a good PC

I am not sure if you can. Perhaps others can assist you.

sorry about that guys. Just my connection and laptop playing up :@

i was trying to say was:

Ok, so I was playing L.A. Noire and I get up to disc 3, but I need to get that from my friend, so I go back to the dash board to delete a few replays from the game and I end accidently deleting the whole game! :'(

Long story short, if there is a god out there, is there anyway I can recover deleted files? :\

Another lovely forum glitch has blanked out the OPs post. If he is talking about recovering saves from his hard drive after they have been deleted then he is out of luck. If it is DLC then he can just redownload it from the Marketplace.

And what is your question?