Delete the BETA, STOP the CRASH

It was like night and day. I gave up two days ago, because I couldn't even get in a match because of the crash, or if I did get in one, it was so laggy I couldn't move. It started out that way last night, then I remembered some one on here mentioning deleting the beta. So I checked, and sure enough, it was still on there. So I deleted, cleared my cache and restarted my machine. Three hours later, with many victories, a k/d increase of .04, no lag, more ribbons and more assignments, and a HELL of a great time, the game froze playing Commander mode (but it's wasn't the mode). So yeah, it's just a tip to help who ever I can help. Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I bet most folks deleted it to make room for the game anyways.

I deleted the beta after first day of downloading it.  Thought it was horrible.

no duh, it's not like you can ever play the beta again.

but it's easy to forget it's on there, since you'll never use it again

never had the beta, but ive been hitting the guide button on dawnbreaker and hainan-havent had a lock in half a dozen matches on those maps-could that somehow work? my whole squad gets in every time-that has never happened on those maps

I've deleted the beta, installed the game to my HD and cleared my cache but it still freezes when it's trying to load up the mp map

just bump the guide button when those maps come up-im interesred to know if that actually works-i hadnt played hainan since launch, played it twice last night with the whole crew no problem

I never had the beta either and I still got a few freezes over the weekend. Lots of room too. I think I have like 32 GBs free.

Why does everybody rant about the beta, I thought it was quite good at giving a taste of the game. Let's be honest we all bought bf4 here.

just the beta or the save data also?