definition of odd things

i asked a question yesterday about finding odd things and my game restarting then was asked to define odd things sometimes i get into a lobby and can not vote on a start and sometimes we will have a team vote and no matter what the vote is nothing happens also finding players that dont seem to have to reload or they spawn befor the start of the game like before the team leaves the safe area i am thinking it is a person tampering it dose give them one heck of an advantage most of the time i only see lagit honest players but have been comeing across this sometimes and my question is if these are modd or infection players will i get in trouble if i dont leave the game i always leave if i notice something like that

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Oh this'll be the Left 4 Dead person.

1. Players that don't seem to need to reload - Unless you actually sit down and watch them for an entire level and they don't have to reload once during that time I wouldn't read anything into it.

2. Spawning before the game starts - This could be because your connection hasn't caught up with the rest of the game yet. I haven't played L4D in a while but I'm also pretty sure that the players playing as the infected in Versus get a headstart on survivor players at the start of a map.

If you do suspect someone is breaking the CoC or terms of use then file a complaint and set that person to avoid. I think this is more a case of Occam's Razor though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.